Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Leveled Math Station!

So there has been this pin on Pinterest that was just nagging at me to work on. It seemed like such an easy project to make and seems like it will be an effective math station for my kids to work on during my math block. So.....here it is!


It's a leveled addition station! Red is for students who are still getting the grasp of addition, yellow is for more on level  or approaching on level students, and the green is for on level to slightly above level.


These are great because students not only work on addition skills at their level, they are also working on their mental math! Im currently working on a leveled subtraction set, and hopefully, I will make a mixed set! Maybe I'll throw in some math lingo!....more than, less then etc. 

Hope the kiddos like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment