Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

Man! I am motivated!

So I've been researching classroom organization ideas on Pinterest since I will be using tables instead of desks this coming school year. I'm super excited, but am very unsure about how to help the students stay organized. Let's face it....I can be unorganized myself! So I was at Walmart today and came across these cups. I figured I could put them inside a shower caddy to organize the tables' scissors, glue, markers, pencils, etc. I will have four hexagon tables and I want each table to have their own color. I just need to find cups of one more color! The supply boxes were on sale for $.57 so I got 5. I'm not a hoarder....I swear! I figured each table could have one for......something! Let me know if you have any ideas!




Another project I want to work on this summer is valences for my windows. I had curtains (made from Walmart sheets) in my classroom last year and it gives the room such a home like feeling. I love it! This coming school year our second grade team will be out in the portables and I desperately want to bring some life to the room. These colors should do it! I found the chevron print in the fabric department and the orange and off white are just $4 sheets! Can't wait to see how they turn out. I most definitely will post a picture of the final project.






The last thing I'm going to post about tonight are my birthday flowers. I made these last year and the kids loved them! I just cut flowers out on my Cricut machine and tape them to a pencil. I had a cute flower pot laying around the house and I put them in there. When it's a student's birthday, they can pick which ever flower they want. Super easy AND cheap......a teacher's dream :)




No comments:

Post a Comment